556 Roguski Road
Monroe, LA 71201
Job Objective Searching for Community Relations Manager position where my skills and special training can be used for the good of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience in administering community lease programs
- Deep knowledge of resources and employment
- Huge knowledge of modern probation services
- Ability to develop work site at community organization
- Ability to interpret laws
- Good communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Profound skills to resolve all complex issues
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Community Relations Manager
NCsoft Corporation, Monroe, LA
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and maintained relationship with local government.
- Analyzed and maintained comprehensive knowledge of local issues.
- Ensured optimal level of customer satisfaction for all community requests.
- Developed various social and economic community programs.
- Provided financial support to all key community issues.
- Implemented gas and electric franchise agreements for issues.
- Monitored various competition threats for service provider.
- Assisted to promote sales of company programs.
Community Relations Specialist
ITC Holdings Corp, Monroe, LA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Developed efficient community service placement site.
- Monitored juvenile program and tracked progress.
- Supervised efficient working of crew members.
- Arranged orientation classes for youth and parents for programs.
- Prepared efficient database for community service.
- Established effective matches within community.
Global Community Relations Associate
Kohl’s Corporation, Monroe, LA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Organized and implemented monthly community events.
- Coordinated with marketing manager for various events.
- Designed calendar of events for marketing and property staff.
- Ensured compliance to all timeframe for various community events.
- Assisted to integrate all cultural programs into system.
- Participated in training programs and meetings.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
Fashion Careers of California College, San Diego, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated