Community Relations Specialist Resume
Here is the Community Relations Specialist Resume example:
2191 Andy Street
Aberdeen, SD 57401
Job Objective Community Relations Specialist seeking position in which my training and experiences can help increase the client base and growth of the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong a experience in event planning, and community relations
- In-depth knowledge of volunteer coordination and public relations in multicultural communities
- Uncommon ability to maintain a flexible full time schedule including working occasional evenings and weekends
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to relate with diverse communities
- Admirable time management and analytical skills
- Compassionate, conscientious, ethical and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Remarkable ability to work both independently and with many levels of management
Community Relations Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Broadridge, Aberdeen, SD
- Developed and executed creative community programs.
- Supported Community Relations programs, implemented a number of outreach programs.
- Evaluated event success, identified opportunities for improvements, and reported back recommendations in an event recap.
- Lead and supported employee communications on community relations efforts.
- Established and maintained key internal and external constituents.
Community Relations Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
Rushford Center, Aberdeen, SD
- Worked with outside vendors to ensure effectiveness and integrity of system.
- Coordinated data collection and reporting in support of business development goals to ensure timeliness and integrity of information.
- Maintained efficient and up-to-date records with appropriate backup.
- Managed organization’s Intranet site and online community calendar to ensure content is current and informative.
- Supported development of standardized employee communications.
- Coordinated marketing collateral for internal and external locations.
- Managed all sign-off documentation for the department in accordance with organizational and regulatory requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing & Communications, Ohio University, Athens, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated