Community Support Specialist Resume
Here is the Community Support Specialist Resume example:
100 Golden Street
Miami, FL 33179
Job Objective Experienced Community Support Specialist looking for work within the qualifying field in order to fill a need within the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working in community service delivery systems
- Sound knowledge of assessment and crisis intervention methods, community resources and service planning
- Outstanding knowledge of LSS, ODMH, ODADAS, and COA policy and procedures
- In-depth knowledge of area-wide community resources relevant to mental health and basic needs-related services
- Familiarity with techniques to manage symptoms of mental illness and prevent relapse
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding ability to train and foster skills development with participants
Community Support Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Lutheran Social Services of Northwestern Ohio, Miami, FL
- Assisted in crisis intervention situations ensuring community stabilization goal.
- Assisted clients in maximizing independent skills in the community and in demonstrating appropriate home living skills.
- Conducted home visits on assigned clients as needed, and provided limited transportation services.
- Maintained and updated client progress in compliance to LSS, ODMH, ODADAS, and COA policy and procedures.
- Provided guidance, assistance, support and supervision to consumers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Behavioral Sciences & Human Services, Griggs University, Silver Spring, MD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated