3042 Wiseman Street
Gatlinburg, TN 37738
Job Objective An able Community Volunteer seeking work within your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience of serving as Community Volunteer
- Deep knowledge of varying socioeconomic backgrounds and ethnic diversity
- Sound knowledge of HIV/AIDS prevention procedures
- Familiarity with blogging activities
- Skilled in planning and leading public seminars
- Ability to work in rural areas
- Ability to work with people of ethnic diversity
- Ability to make decisions during complex situations
Redlands Community Hospital, Gatlinburg, TN
August 2007 – Present
- Planned and conducted community outreach activities.
- Distributed brochures at fairs and events.
- Educated people about safe sex and HIV preventions.
- Encouraged people to get HIV tested.
- Responded to people’s questions about HIV/AIDS.
- Obtained contact information of people interested in volunteering.
- Maintained documentations of all community events.
Lodi Community Hospital, Gatlinburg, TN
May 2004 – July 2007
- Delegated job responsibilities to other community volunteers.
- Supervised and reviewed work performed by volunteers.
- Assigned work shifts for co-workers.
- Resolved issues and conflicts between workers.
- Ensured safety and security during outreach events.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
Southeast Missouri State University, Cape Girardeau, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated