2082 Lakeland Terrace
Flint, MI 48548
Job Objective Skilled Community Worker seeking to expand my knowledge in field by actively putting my skills and training to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of community families
- Wide knowledge of crisis management techniques
- Remarkable knowledge of mental illness and serious emotional disturbances
- In-depth knowledge of rehabilitation, and community support program
- Ability to work with residents and families in a caring and respectful manner
- Ability to react appropriately in emergency situations
- Ability to identify and prevent potentially violent behavior
Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Flint, MI
February 2005 – Present
- Imparted direct services to families with regard to problem identification.
- Coordinated with children and families in Home-Based program.
- Assisted communities to identify and meet requirements by acting as catalysts.
Associate Degree in Human Services
Cleveland State Community College, Cleveland, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated