Cultural Affairs Officer Resume
Here is the Cultural Affairs Officer Resume example:
4756 Wetzel Lane
Grand Rapids, MI 49508
Job Objective Career minded Cultural Affairs Officer with years of experience skills and the ability to work independently or as a team seeking position with well-established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding knowledge of U.S. foreign and domestic policy goals regarding educational exchange programs
- Sound understanding of international exchanges and conduct of U.S. foreign policy regarding cultural exchange
- Ability to assign, review and supervise a team of experts
- Ability to adjust to change and difficult situations without being stressed
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Cultural Affairs Officer
Department Of State, Grand Rapids, MI
August 2005 – Present
- Assessed ongoing professional, youth and cultural affairs programs to check suitability and effectiveness as cultural exchange measures
- Assumed duties of in the absence of the Office Director.
- Recommended appropriate modifications to the existing procedures to achieve department’s goals.
- Assisted in the formulation of Citizen Exchanges policies to achieve objectives.
- Developed reports on actions taken.
Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Studies
Blackburn College, Carlinville, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated