Domestic Violence Case Manager Resume
Here is the Domestic Violence Case Manager Resume example:
2322 Lochmere Lane
New London, CT 6320
Job Objective Seeking a position with company in which to exercise my experience and training as a Domestic Violence Case Manager.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing cases for domestic violence and providing justice
- Operational knowledge of survivor risk analysis
- Deep knowledge of managing crisis situation
- Ability to manage communication on various systems
- Ability to provide assistance to all mental illness patients
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work
- Proficient in child protection system
Domestic Violence Specialist
BWH, New London, CT
October 2008 – Present
- Coordinated with clinical supervisor and provided services.
- Maintained records of all client activities.
- Ensured achievement of all domestic services and treatment plan.
- Participated in staff meetings as per requirement.
- Prepared discharge summaries according to required timeframe.
- Designed treatment plans and provided update to it.
- Performed crisis intervention with all clients.
- Developed and maintained relationship with all community agencies.
Domestic Violence Counselor
MSP, New London, CT
August 2003 – September 2008
- Participated in all advisory committees and case review teams.
- Designed and monitored all treatment process and ensured effectiveness.
- Maintained records of all client contacts according to standards.
- Developed and implemented clinical education programs.
- Maintained expert knowledge on all family advocacy programs.
- Prepared briefing for all victim advocate programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services
Phoenix College, Phoenix, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated