Domestic Violence Counselor Resume
Here is the Domestic Violence Counselor Resume example:
2723 Chicago Avenue
Fresno, CA 93721
Job Objective Looking for the career as a Domestic Violence Counselor that allows me to utilize my knowledge in innovative and best possible ways.
- Domestic Violence Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Domestic Violence Center – West Chester, PA
- Organized psychosocial assessment.
- Offered crisis intervention and case management for a population of troubled adolescents.
- Instructed basic life skills such as recovery skills and stress and time management.
- Conducted psycho-educational, relapse prevention, domestic violence and process therapy groups.
- Taught problem solving and assertiveness and refusal skills.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in crisis intervention
- Substantial understanding of the dynamics of domestic violence
- Immense ability to prevent domestic violence, emotional abuse and parental abuse of children
- Profound ability to deal with victims abuse problems and implement lifestyle solutions
- Extended ability to identify the signs of abuse and determine the needs of the victim
B.S. in Psychology, 2004, Grand Canyon University
Domestic Violence Counselor Certification, 2006, Wayne State College
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated