Emergency Room Social Worker Resume
Here is the Emergency Room Social Worker Resume example:
4644 Arbor Court
Mountain View, WY 82939
Job Objective To further my career by securing an Emergency Room Social Worker position with professional establishment in which to continue growing and advancing in this field while meeting company’s expatiations.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience of medical and mental health diagnoses
- Profound knowledge of community resources in emergency department
- Solid understanding of psychosocial treatment
- Ability to assess psychosocial functioning of patients
- Ability to carry out psychosocial assessments and impart counseling
Emergency Room Social Worker
Delnor Health System, Mountain View, WY
February 2005 – Present
- Imparted direct services for adult and geriatric Veterans.
- Authorized to enforce written treatment program policies.
- Coordinated with team members of Emergency Department and Urgent Care areas.
- Managed periodic program planning and evaluations.
- Carried coaching for staff, students and community providers.
- Aided technical and educational sessions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Emergency Management
Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated