Executive Coach Resume Example
Here is the Executive Coach Resume example:
4014 Davis Place
Lima, OH 45801
Job Objective Looking for a challenging role as an Executive Coach for a reputed and well established organization.
- Executive Coach, 2007 – Present
- Vistage International Inc., San Diego, CA
- Improved executives individual performance and productivity skills.
- Organized business plans and built corporate values.
- Offered professional support to executives and professionals.
- Assisted executives to improve the performance of executive duties.
- Advised executives to improve own time management, communication style and leadership style.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Solid ability to work effectively with a wide range of executives.
- Extended ability to establish and maintain effective business relationships.
- Strong ability to improve management and leadership skills of executives.
- Broad experience in financial, administrative and operational aspects of small business management.
- Immense ability to overcome executives leadership shortcomings and fulfill their executive potential.
B.S in Communication Arts, 2005, West Chester University of Pennsylvania
M.S in Business Management, 2007, West Virginia University
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated