Family Life Educator Resume
Here is the Family Life Educator Resume example:
3530 Hill Haven Drive
Temple, TX 76501
Job Objective To obtain a Family Life Educator position in a highly reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in teaching and preparing instructional course for individuals and families
- Thorough knowledge of providing treatment of cognitive behavioural issues
- Remarkable knowledge of medical treatments and programs
- Wide knowledge of childbirth, breastfeeding, infant care, CPR, car seat safety
- Ability to provide training to foster parents for everyday living
- Ability to develop and teach family life education programs
- Ability to translate information from Spanish to English
- Solid understanding of computer applications and Internet
Family Life Educator
Wesley Medical Center, Temple, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Provided training and assisted in recruitment to foster parents to facilitate in taking care.
- Ensured effective running of continuous quality improvement programs.
- Assisted in compilation of outcomes and ensured compliance to timeframe.
- Prepared and complete progress notes and provided update on quarterly basis.
- Developed growth plans for children and family members and appropriate education materials.
- Participate in various conferences and events for family life education program.
Family Life Educator
Kelly Tanner, Temple, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Developed and evaluated various interactive community based education programs.
- Designed courses to distribute knowledge of sexually transmitted diseases.
- Performed research and provided preventative measure for sexually transmitted diseases.
- Prepared and implemented lesson plans for adolescents to prevent pregnancy and obesity.
- Performed weekly audit on parenting and teen classes conducted within facility.
- Maintained record of client notes and records and provided update as per requirement.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Development and Family Studies
Wayne State College, Wayne, NE
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated