Family Readiness Group Leader Resume
Here is the Family Readiness Group Leader Resume example:
504 Tully Street
Detroit, MI 48219
Objective Seeking full time Family Readiness Group Leader position in which to use my skills and talents to help company meet or exceed short and long-term goals.
- Good understanding of Family Readiness programs and available support for families
- Ability to develop and effective group presentations
- Ability to accurately assess needs and make referrals to appropriate resources
- Ability to assist effectively with the development and management
- Proficient withMS word, Excel, Adobe, and Power Point
- Strong leadership, management and motivational skills
Family Readiness Group Leader, August 2005 – Present
Tri-City Medical Center, Detroit, MI
- Gained FRG members’ support, and educated members on steps to meet the goals.
- Identified and recruited other leaders to chair committees.
- Organized and planned for successful FRG events with the help of committee chairpersons.
- Encouraged families and soldiers to talk, work, and play together.
- Promotedunity among diversity among citizens.
- Managed staff to get tasks done.
Family Readiness Group Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Windsor Public Schools, Detroit, MI
- Recruited and motivated capable spouse volunteers to help organize and lead the unit FRG.
- Trained members.
- Ensuredtimely flow of information and knowledge of essential post resources to all FRG members.
- Monitored leadership actions of key leaders.
- Assessed progress toward readiness goals periodically.
- Praised people publicly and often.
Bachelor’s Degree In Social Service, Grove City College, Grove City, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated