Foster Care Case Manager Resume
Here is the Foster Care Case Manager Resume example:
601 Oak Avenue
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
Job Objective To obtain Foster Care Case Manager’s position in which I can increase my skills and become a valued member of the team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience in managing child welfare and foster care services
- Thorough knowledge of children requirements
- Operational knowledge of local resources
- Ability to provide training to foster parents
- Ability to lift heavy weight
- Ability to work for flexible hours
- Ability to interpret community recruitment program
- Ability to prepare presentations
Foster Care Case Manager
ABJ Community Services Inc., Elk Grove Village, IL
October 2008 – Present
- Gathered all information for foster parents.
- Analyzed and ensured efficient care for all foster children.
- Developed individualized service plan for children.
- Ensured compliance to all state and federal regulations.
- Monitored progress of all children in home.
- Coordinated with children and analyzed requirements to develop service plan.
- Maintained network in community for resources.
- Prepared accurate records and files and submitted data.
Foster Care Case Planner
Family Care Network, Inc., Elk Grove Village, IL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Provided support to retain foster parents.
- Coordinated with foster parents and children to ensure safety.
- Analyzed and identified all resources available to children.
- Ensured compliance to all agency policies and procedures.
- Participated in various in service training programs.
- Prepared all paperwork work for individual requirements.
Foster Care Case Specialist
PRIDE Health, LLC, Elk Grove Village, IL
May 1998 – July 2003
- Participated in program development programs.
- Monitored and processes all incoming calls.
- Assisted all children and parents in adjusting to foster care.
- Designed objectives for children and treatment goals.
- Designed family service plans for all voluntary cases.
- Analyzed staffing requirements and hired accordingly.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
Robert Morris College, Chicago, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated