Fundraising Manager Resume
Here is the Fundraising Manager Resume example:
2960 Bluff Street
Washington, MD 20004
Job Objective Qualified Fundraising Manager seeking work with an existing company in which to put my skills and knowledge to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing fundraising events and achieving all objectives.
- Thorough knowledge of financial accounts
- Operational knowledge of new organizational resources
- Ability to manage communication with various sources
- Ability to analyze fundraiser requirements
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
IEEE Corporate, Washington, MD
October 2008 – Present
- Maintained database for organization and ensured accuracy.
- Assisted in reconciliation of all financial data.
- Coordinated with development team and prepared desktop reports.
- Prepared written protocols and provided training to staff.
- Provided efficient interface with information system team.
- Analyzed fundraising progress and prepared reports.
- Planned annual business strategies.
- Prepared reports for all fiscal year estimates.
Key Resource Group, LLC, Washington, MD
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with teams and implemented fundraising programs.
- Assisted to maximize all fund development activities through cold calling.
- Developed efficient fundraising strategies and associated budgets.
- Participated in various networking events for warm leads.
- Performed regular research for local businesses.
- Developed and maintained relationship with existing sponsors.
Bachelor’s Degree in Management
Argosy University, Twin Cities, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated