Grants Officer Resume
Here is the Grants Officer Resume example:
2371 Angus Road
New York, NY10007
Job Objective Seeking a Grants Officer position within a highly established organization in which my skills can be enhanced to benefit the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in private grants and contracts management
- Broad knowledge of policies and techniques used in preparation and coordination of grant
- Solid understanding of grants management and administration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to supervise the work of others
- Ability to prepare and deliver informational lectures on subject matter
Grants Officer, August 2005 – Present
Children’s Hospital Boston, New York, NY
- Managed and performed the process of reviewing proposals to external funding sources.
- Served as institutional business liaison to sponsoring agencies.
- Facilitated compliance related to proposal and awards.
- Negotiated terms and conditions of grant awards with sponsors.
- Provided guidance to department and college support staff and faculty members.
- Provided information regarding external funding opportunities, advised faculty regarding grant.
Grants Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
IntraHealth International, New York, NY
- Identified funding sources and analyzed the specific research areas and interests of faculty members.
- Assisted faculty and staff in proposal development and preparation by interpreting agency philosophy, policies, regulations and guidelines.
- Supervised team of research administrators and provided oversight and training.
- Served as the primary resource for instruction and clarification for team members.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Bethany College, Bethany, WV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated