Non Profit President Resume Example
Here is the Non Profit President Resume example:
1017 Reynolds Alley
Long Beach, CA 90802
Job Objective Hard-working and dedicated Non Profit President seeking full-time position with reputable company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in development, direction, and management of Non Profit Organization
- Profound knowledge of non-profit sector trends and program management practices
- Outstanding knowledge of teamwork concepts and team management techniques
- Familiarity with operation of standard office equipment like computer
- Ability to interact with various prominent government leaders, in a diplomatic manner
- Ability to understand and speak more than one foreign language, fluently
Non Profit President
Arizona Oncology Associates – Tucson, AZ
August 2012 – Present
- Managed and supervised all operations and financial activities of the organization.
- Mentored, motivated, and provided leadership to all assigned staff members.
- Oversaw and maintained coordination of workflow between different offices of the organization.
- Attended and chaired all national and international Board meetings.
- Contacted and collaborated with all appropriate companies and other NGOs, in a positive manner.
- Built and maintained strong diplomatic relationships with various government officials.
Non Profit President
Disability Rights California – California
May 2009 – July 2012
- Lead and supervised the activities of board’s governance committee.
- Hired and managed all board members and selected new committee chairperson, as required.
- Attended and participated in all committee meetings as ex-officio member.
- Handled and conducted performance reviews of CEO and all board members.
- Performed succession-planning activities and assisted in mentoring new president-elect.
- Oversaw and assisted in professional development of all board members.
Master’s Degree in Nonprofit Management
Indiana University-Bloomington, Bloomington, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated