Peer Educator Resume
Here is the Peer Educator Resume example:
4723 Better Street
Kansas City, KS 64105
Job Objective To use my abilities and training as a Peer Educator to help growing company meet or exceed overall goals while also enhancing my career.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in providing education for addiction and assisted in recovery
- Immense knowledge of providing anti oppression education
- Thorough knowledge of peer education and volunteerism models
- Ability to develop and prepare appropriate education materials for groups
- Ability to coordinate with LGBTQ community for anti-discrimination
- Familiarity of various related peer programs
Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation, Kansas City, KS
August 2012 – Present
- Assisted in recruitment process andprovided training to new volunteers.
- Coordinated with youth peer facilitators and provided debriefing sessions.
- Monitored youth peer workshops and provided support to education programs.
- Prepared classroom presentations and designed workshops.
- Provided information of various resources and services available.
- Ensured compliance to agency expectations as per required policies and procedures.
Florida International University, Kansas City, KS
May 2009 – July 2012
- Designed appropriate recruitment plans for members.
- Organized surveys for members and distributed membership.
- Participated in various public awareness campaigns and events for community recover.
- Participated in various activities and meetings with other team members.
- Provided orientation and training to new staff members and volunteers.
- Supervised schedule for other meetings and participated efficiently.
Master’s Degree in College Counseling
Salem State College, Salem, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated