Recreation Leader Resume
Here is the Recreation Leader Resume example:
2604 Doctors Drive
Santa Monica, CA 90405
Job Objective To use my skills as a Recreation Leader to obtain a position with growing firm that can benefit from my expertise.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with principles and methods used in organizing, conducting, and supervising a program of recreational activities
- Deep knowledge of Fiscal controls needed to handle recreational funds
- Exceptional knowledge of theory and philosophy of recreation and group work and its application to individual and group behavior
- Ability to train, direct, and evaluate employees and volunteers involved in recreation work
- Ability to effectively supervise children and adults alike
- Ability to demonstrate a positive, friendly, and cooperative manner
Recreation Leader, August 2005 – Present
Douglas County Valley Recreation Dept., Santa Monica, CA
- Conducted general program of recreation at an assigned area.
- Developed and planned activities in a specialized program area.
- Planned, organized, evaluated recreation activities at various sites.
- Coordinated civic and recreational interest with neighborhood and community groups.
- Maintained financial and activity records and submitted periodic and special reports.
- Improved operations, streamlined work processes, and provided quality seamless customer service.
Recreation Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Indiana Department of Corrections, Santa Monica, CA
- Planned and implemented classes, activities, specialty classes, events for participants.
- Developed lesson plans for activities and purchase supplies and equipment needed.
- Provided corrective action and actively participated in activities attached to program and class.
- Developed positive relations with customers; provided information concerning facility and programs to participants and parents.
- Supported in a variety of office tasks such as answering phones, data entry, and promotional types of activities.
- Adhered to established procedures and well-defined standard practices.
Associate Degree in Recreation, Lake-Sumter Community College, Leesburg, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Activity Assistant Resume Examples
- Activity Director Resume Examples
- Addiction Specialist Resume Examples
- Addictions Worker Resume Examples
- Adoption Social Worker Resume Examples
- Advocacy Worker Resume Examples
- Behavior Therapist Resume Examples
- Behavioral Assistant Resume Examples
- Behavioral Health Technician Resume Examples
- Behavioral Technician Resume Examples