Recreation Worker Resume
Here is the Recreation Worker Resume example:
3946 Center Street
Medford, OR 97501
Job Objective Professional Recreation Worker seeking the opportunity to secure a position with growing company where my skills and abilities can be used to their fullest potential.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in working in community recreational facilities
- Familiarity with rules, regulations and characteristics of various group sports, games and activities
- Ability to recognize abnormal behaviors and adverse health conditions
- Ability to successfully learn and apply CPR and other first-aid techniques
Juvenile Temporary Detention Center (JTDC), Medford, OR
February 2005 – Present
- Supervised and guided children in recreational activities.
- Instructed children on rules and regulations of games.
- Designed and initiated recreational and educational programs.
- Maintained recreational facilities and reported any damage to repairing unit.
- Monitored conduct and progress of children throughout recreational programs.
Sun Country Health Region, Medford, OR
August 2000 – January 2005
- Arranged and monitored recreational activities, events and programs.
- Ensured to meet recreational requirements of clients, patients and residents.
- Assured recreation areas were safe and as per physical needs of clients.
- Maintained event actions and storage areas.
Bachelor’s Degree in Recreation Work
Criswell College, Dallas, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated