Refugee Worker Resume
Here is the Refugee Worker Resume example:
3762 Cook Hill Road
Wallingford, CT 6492
Job Objective Seeking a Refugee Worker position in which to put my years of experience and training to work to develop my career and enhance the growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience of supporting women in a refuge and community work setting
- Good understanding of domestic violence issues
- Profound knowledge of current welfare rights and domestic violence legislation
- Ability to maintain professional boundaries with residents and staff
- Ability to work effectively within a team setting and within a line management structure
- Ability to work flexibility and positively within a demanding environment
Derbyshire, Wallingford, CT
February 2005 – Present
- Provided assistance and safe environment at refugee camps.
- Greeted and explained rules to new arrivals.
- Assisted in providing legal advice where required.
- Supported women living out of refuge place.
- Provided help with housing benefits.
MSI Social care, Wallingford, CT
August 2000 – January 2005
- Assured to provide quality services to women.
- Performed main refugee work and maintained work records on daily basis.
- Supported and provided needs of residents and assured suitable referrals.
- Greeted and provided apt information to new arrivals.
- Explained house rules and answered all queries timely.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated