3653 Pinewood Drive
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
Job Objective To obtain a Remote Worker position with established firm in which to put my experience and past training in this field to work.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive personal injury, auto negligence and insurance defense experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Computer Calendars, Westlaw and the internet
- Ability to leverage technical skills in the achievement of team objectives
- Ability to work well with others on a team of attorneys, paralegals and administrative assistants
Allstate Insurance Company, Elk Grove Village, IL
February 2005 – Present
- Reviewed liability and damages and claimed for resolution of cases.
- Participated in hearings, negotiation and conduct trials.
- Argued motions and deposed lay and witnesses.
- Communicated with clients, counsel and judiciary.
- Completed system documentation when required.
- Assisted in resolving schedule conflicts.
Digipulse Technologies, Inc, Elk Grove Village, IL
August 2000 – January 2005
- Supervised a team of remote compensation adjusters.
- Directed, lead and trained internal claims professionals.
- Managed vendor relations for developing maximum case outcome.
- Recommended claim disposition strategies.
- Managed care method and civil wrong law.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
Gutenberg College, Eugene, OR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated