Settlement Worker Resume Example
Here is the Settlement Worker Resume example:
1901 Pineview Drive
Mankato, MN 56001
Job Objective Seeking a Settlement Worker position in which to utilize my special talents and skills to their fullest potential.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a busy, small office environment
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Profound ability to work with local communities
- Great planning and organizational skills
- Possess high level of computer skills
Immigrant Services, Mankato, MN
February 2005 – Present
- Evaluated clients’ needs and determined services as required.
- Developed outreach materials for settlement.
- Organized community groups.
- Sorted, ordered and purchased office supplies.
- Assured excellent office presentation.
- Performed other duties as required.
Simon Communities, Mankato, MN
August 2000 – January 2005
- Monitored unpaid and overdue debts.
- Assured prompt action taken as per procedures.
- Collected and documented accommodation charges.
- Developed reports and maintained recording systems.
- Ensured consistent delivery of services.
- Carried out other duties as directed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Services
Pierce College, Lakewood, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated