Substance Abuse Counselor Resume
Here is the Substance Abuse Counselor Resume example:
2152 Valley Street
Collingswood, NJ 8108
Job Objective Seeking a rewarding and challenging position as Substance Abuse Counselor in a well-reputed organization.
- Substance Abuse Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Black Veterans For Social Justice Inc, Brooklyn, New York
- Counseled clients with gambling, alcohol, drug and eating disorder problems.
- Identified patient’s negative behaviors through asking personal questions.
- Counseled individuals and groups in alcohol and drug prevention programs.
- Developed client’s treatment plans based on client histories.
- Interviewed and advised clients and families in the areas of alcohol and drug abuse problems.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of substance abuse and related issues
- Extended ability to counsel struggling client’s to overcome addiction
- Widely knowledgeable on relapse prevention and sobriety
- Immense ability to counsel clients with alcohol, tobacco, drug and other related problems
- Profound ability to instruct clients with new skills to overcome the addiction of drugs and alcohol
B.S. in psychology, 2004, Iowa State University
Substance Abuse Counseling Certification, 2006, Auburn University
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated