UN Volunteer Resume
Here is the UN Volunteer Resume example:
1699 Raoul Wallenberg Place
Stamford, CT 6902
Job Objective Seeking work as Volunteer in United Nations where I can fully utilize my passion to serve.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience working in UN operations and organizations
- Sound knowledge of UN operations
- Profound knowledge of volunteerism principles
- Familiarity with sociocultural and political conditions of the country
- Proficient with organization rules and regulations
- Ability to travel frequently to selected cities
- Ability to work in difficult living conditions
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment
ActionAid International, Stamford, CT
August 2007 â€“ Present
- Assisted in development of UN operational strategies.
- Performed basic administration support to UN operations.
- Monitored and controlled expenses within assigned budgets.
- Provided support in cash management functions.
- Reviewed travel claims and approved vouchers.
- Prepared write-ups for UN press releases and websites
- Recruited and trained UN volunteers.
- Promoted online volunteering services to individuals.
Mercy Corps, Stamford, CT
May 2004 â€“ July 2007
- Reviewed and recommended improvements to current UN Programs.
- Provided support in planning and executing UN projects.
- Conducted field visits to track project progress.
- Assisted UN volunteers when required.
- Maintained records of UN donors.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Social Science
Fort Belknap College, Harlem, MT