Vocational Specialist Resume
Here is the Vocational Specialist Resume example:
1071 Hoffman Avenue
New York, NY10016
Job Objective Vocational Specialist seeking position with a well-established organization where my experience can be used for the well-being of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience working with individuals in an employment setting
- Familiarity with recovery principles and recovery driven service system
- Extensive knowledge of mental health and chemical dependency
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Truman Medical Centers,New York, NY
May 2006 – Present
- Trained and interacted with the consumers, families, colleagues and community partners.
- Performed the initial and non-going vocational assessments.
- Achieved competitive employment in integrated job settings.
- Established jobs in the community, reached out to and engaged potential employers.
Southwest Behavioral Health Services, New York, NY
March 2003 – April 2006
- Trained the clients to carry out job tasks and enhance skills on the job.
- Evaluated the client’s interaction at the job site with co-workers and management staff.
- Established strong relationships with employers by making often employer contacts and follow up on issues or questions.
- Analyzed the clients for any physical changes and signs in behavior.
- Conducted the vocational assessments with clients to analyze suitability for employment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Rehabilitation
Bay Path College, Longmeadow, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated