Youth Advisor Resume
Here is the Youth Advisor Resume example:
1883 Public Works Drive
Morristown, TN 37814
Job Objective To obtain a position where my Youth Advisor skills will continue to develop and will also help the organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in Positive Youth Development practices
- Sound knowledge of personal development issues related to youth
- Outstanding knowledge of educational standards and career development issues
- Skilled providing career advising and case management to persons who have disabilities
- Fluency in English, Spanish and French
- Proficient in MS Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to oversee youth and report correct findings
- Ability to manage emergency situations effectively
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently
Youth Advisor, August 2005 – Present
HR Dynamics, Morristown, TN
- Provided comprehensive support services to program participants.
- Prepared participants for positions in internships and job openings through the provision of one-on-one tutelage and the facilitation of vocational skills, college awareness, post secondary planning and student centered workshops.
- Conducted multiple assessments with participants to develop individual service plans.
- Assisted program participants in reaching goals established in individual service plans.
- Facilitated regular workshops on a range of topics related to program outcomes following the divisional model based on research-proven workshop pedagogy.
- Tracked progress and provided additional support services.
- Developed and implemented student enrichment activities.
Youth Advisor, May 2000 – July 2005
Temple Kol Ami Emanu-El Day School, Morristown, TN
- Identified educational opportunities for Youth Groups.
- Provided social and educational opportunities for youth.
- Conducted on-going attendance outreach, including home visits and work site visits.
- Maintained participant records detailing service needs and funding source.
- Referred program participants to appropriate agencies and support services.
- Engaged students’ families to support positive outcomes for the students’ and assisted families with identified needs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services, Mount Union College, Alliance, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated