Youth Coordinator Resume
Here is the Youth Coordinator Resume example:
3547 Five Points
Salisbury, MD 21875
Job Objective Seeking to obtain a Youth Coordinator position with an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Youth Coordinator, August 2005 – Present
Catholic Charities Health and Human Services, Salisbury, MD
- Planned and implemented activities for youth.
- Promoted and administered youth programs.
- Organized and developed enjoyable activities for children to partake in.
- Collaborated with the program leaders and prepared an overall plan and budget for a comprehensive program of youth ministries for church.
- Stayed an up-to-date, permanent record of all the youth in grades 9-12 who are members in the church and those of non-members who have attended outreach programs or visited Sabbath School.
- Conducted needs assessment among the teens in the congregation and the community.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of legislation, regulations, policies and procedures for program development and implementation
- Sound knowledge of legislation, regulations, policies and procedures for involving youth in community programs
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the economic, cultural and political environment
- Exceptional ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet, word-processing, graphics and website development programs
- Immense ability to administer youth program
- Excellent written communications skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Colorado Christian University, Colorado, CO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated