Youth Leader Resume
Here is the Youth Leader Resume example:
2510 Front Street
Westland, MI 48185
Career Objective Experienced Youth Leader interested in securing a position with growing company seeking qualified applicants.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with principles of positive youth development and primary prevention
- Ability to plan and facilitate purposeful and engaging activities and group projects
- Ability to conduct individual and group counseling
- Ability to perform conflict resolution or crisis intervention
- Ability to organize activities and events
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
Youth Leader, August 2005 – Present
Eckerd Youth Alternatives, Inc., Westland, MI
- Organized games and social activities.
- Planned and lead educational activities and lessons.
- Organized snacks and meals.
- Collaborated with parents and guardians to conduct educational events.
- Recruited youth into the program.
- Advocated program and youth issues.
Youth Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Calvary Presbyterian Church, Westland, MI
- Provided activities that foster Christian fellowship among the youth.
- Established and developed youth ministry.
- Resolved Bible based instruction regarding issues of church youth.
- Mentored and counseled young people.
- Developed relationships with parents.
- Served as a resource person for youth education programs such as kids club.
High School Diploma, International School, Indianapolis, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated