Youth Program Coordinator Resume
Here is the Youth Program Coordinator Resume example:
3814 Hillcrest Drive
Kent, WA, 98032
Job Objective To obtain a Youth Program Coordinator in a company that will allow me to grow with the company.
Youth Program Coordinator, May 2004 – Present
Gulfstream Goodwill Industries, Inc, Kent, WA
- Planned and implemented the policies and procedures for the YES program.
- Ensured that program met the goals and expectations of the funding sources.
- Monitored and validated participant eligibility.
- Reviewed and approved IWRPs and monitored case management by staff.
- Assisted with crisis management and located referral resources as required.
- Reviewed and approved staff timesheets and expense reports.
- Coordinated services with educational institutions to provide academic remediation and occupational and apprenticeship training.
- Interviewed, selected, recommended, hired, trained and supervised assigned staff.
Youth Program Coordinator, March 2002 – April 2004
Exalt Youth, Kent, WA
- Guided program staff and ensured that established program goals are met.
- Prepared, audited and submitted monthly billing and reports to program management staff.
- Coordinated monthly meetings with Program Management Staff.
- Recommended ideas for new contracts and funding sources.
- Fostered and maintained a positive working relationship with other agencies and funding sources.
- Ensured program compliance with contracts, grants and accreditation requirements.
- Ensured all safety rules are complied with and appropriate safety equipment is used.
- Took action and reported unsafe and potential hazards.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Experience working as a Program Coordinator
- Profound knowledge of local labor market and current employment trends
- Sound knowledge of local youth serving agencies and schools
- In-depth knowledge of current practices in fields of personnel, training and supervision
- Extensive knowledge of the laws and regulations concerning employment of youth
- Proficient with computer systems and Microsoft Office
- Exceptional ability to establish and maintain rapport with others both inside and outside the organization
- Immense ability to perform the clerical and administrative
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology with Human Services, Cardinal Stritch University, Wisconsin, WI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated