Youth Volunteer Resume Example
Here is the Youth Volunteer Resume example:
4393 Sugarfoot Lane
Kokomo, IN 46901
Job Objective Looking for work within your organization as Youth Volunteer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in caring, leadership building for a deserving youth
- Sound knowledge of volunteer principles
- Familiarity with MS products and database management programs
- Skilled in volunteering for church groups, scouts and baby-sitting
- Ability to respond to client needs
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects to meet deadlines
- Ability to develop short and long term goals
- Ability to work in scheduled shifts
- Ability to analyze problems and generate solutions
- Ability to plan, implement and evaluate student activities
- Ability to lead groups of young people
Lighthouse Youth Services, Kokomo, IN
August 2007 – Present
- Recruited and trained youth volunteers for community service projects.
- Assigned work and supervised volunteers as needed.
- Organized volunteer recognition events.
- Planned weekend, summer, and after school community service programs.
- Assisted in preparing and reviewing community service project proposals.
- Reviewed and recommended improvements to existing community service programs.
- Maintained email groups to facilitate community services.
- Conducted meetings and workshops in orphan homes.
Alexander Youth Network, Kokomo, IN
May 2004 – July 2007
- Planned and coordinated daily youth volunteering activities.
- Conducted orientations and trainings to volunteers.
- Promoted community service programs at public events.
- Assisted students in school projects.
- Organized sexual health education in schools.
- Maintained inventory of school supplies and books.
- Provided counseling services to school students.
- Adhered to volunteering policies and code of conduct.
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations
Rhode Island College, Providence, RI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated