Academic Assistant Resume
Here is the Academic Assistant Resume example:
36176 N Bridlewood Ave
Beaverton, OR, 97005
Objective To obtain an Academic Assistant position in a growth-oriented company where I can utilize my administrative skills and acquire new abilities.
Summary of Skills:
- Huge experience with class registration, mid-term and final rosters
- Deep knowledge of processing of student evaluations
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Detail oriented and self-motivated approach to the work
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
Strayer University, Beaverton, OR
August 2005 to till date
- Assisted Campus Dean with daily academic department requirements.
- Scheduled and tracked appointments with Campus Dean.
- Guided and assisted students as per the need.
- Assisted to prepare statistical reports as instructed by Campus Dean.
- Maintained employment packages.
- Assisted in hiring process of new faculty members and academic staff.
Johns Hopkins University, Beaverton, OR
May 2000 to July 2005
- Developed, implemented and maintained front office systems.
- Maintained calendars, scheduled meetings, lectures and courses.
- Coordinated travel arrangements, reimbursements and checked requests
- Assisted with orientation and trained temporary and permanent staff.
- Handled office purchasing, mail delivery, faxes, copying and filing.
Bachelor’s degree in Special Education
George Washington University, Washington, DC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated