Autism Teacher Resume
Here is the Autism Teacher Resume example:
3886 Masonic Drive
Bozeman, MT 59718
Job Objective Seeking full time employment as an Autism Teacher in order to practice my skills daily.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in carrying out tasks and procedures related to instructional, behavioral, emergency and health-related plans and services
- Through knowledge of special needs of students in assigned area
- Operational knowledge of Admission, Review, and Dismissal (ARD) Committee process and Individual Education Plan (IEP) goal setting process and implementation
- Outstanding ability to work with various ability levels of students
- Remarkable ability to follow written and oral instructions and directions
- Excellent and effective communicating skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
Autism Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Farmington High School, Bozeman, MT
- Implemented an instructional, therapeutic, and skill development program for assigned students.
- Planned and utilized appropriate instructional and learning strategies, activities, materials, and equipment.
- Partnered with classroom teachers to modify regular curricula as needed.
- Conducted assessment of student learning styles and generated instructional activities based on results.
- Employed a variety of instructional techniques to meet the needs of each student.
- Utilized the technology for teaching/learning process.
Autism Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Prince William County Public Schools, Bozeman, MT
- Developed understanding of each student’s specific disability.
- Maintained confidentiality of individual student information.
- Assisted in maintaining attendance and cumulative records.
- Implemented classroom management plan.
- Assisted in the safe and orderly mobilization of physically disabled students.
- Maintained inventory of all assigned materials.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services, Berkeley College, New York, NY
236 Hart Rd
Montezuma, GA 31063
Objective Looking for a position as an Autism Teacher in an eminent school and give my best service to that school.
Areas of Expertise:
- Excellent experience working with autism students.
- Sound knowledge in medical and biological sciences.
- Ability to ensure students safety and facilitate their physical, emotional, social, and intellectual development.
- Great ability to effectively express ideas orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of autistic spectrum disorder.
Autism Teacher, 2006 – Present
Whitney High School, Cerritos, CA
- Provided specialized ABA therapy for children with autism including developing behavior plans and taught in a natural environment.
- Employed the principles and procedures of applied behavior analysis to work with Autistic children.
- Educated students on the physical gestures, meaning of photographs, speech and literature.
- Guided teachers of autism students to improve the students learning environment and success in school.
Certification in Behavioral Analysis, 2006
Johns Hopkins University
B.S in Biology, 2005