100 Golden Street
Miami, FL 33179
Job Objective Experienced Behavior Specialist of many years seeking employment with the company to help advance in the industry.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in the implementation of behavioral assessment and treatment
- Skilled in developing and implementing behavior treatment and support plans
- Familiarity with applied behavior analysis and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Cad via Solid Works
- Profound ability working with a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to analyze behavior challenges and adopt an effective course of action
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and superior decision making skills
Behavior Specialist, May 2006 – Present
NHS Human Services, Miami, FL
- Performed towards behavioral and skill objectives.
- Worked closely with parents within the family’s home or community.
- Provided parent education and training.
- Helped families to play an active role as co-teachers.
- Assisted in completing all necessary reports and records.
- Ensured to document daily progress.
Behavior Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
Capitol Region Education Council (CREC), Miami, FL
- Designed, developed and implemented management and behavioral interventions.
- Supported and assisted in implementation of behavior plans.
- Maintained appropriate records and ensured that behavioral interventions are implemented.
- Provided coaching and professional development programs.
- Supervised Associate Instructors at the secondary and middle school levels.
- Assisted in the daily functions of the school and monitored safe environment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Columbia University, New York, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated