2559 Tori Lane
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
Job Objective To expand experience in the field and help better the company as a whole by using my years of experience and attained skills as Intervention Specialist.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in working with offender population
- Huge knowledge of individual and group facilitation
- Deep knowledge of clinical counseling
- Familiarity with MS Office
- Amazing ability to multitask
- Outstanding ability to resolve problems
Abraxas Youth & Family Services, Salt Lake City, UT
May 2006 – Present
- Coordinated individual and group training sessions.
- Carried out booster sessions.
- Reviewed client behaviors and enforced program behavior management system.
- Corresponded with referral sources on client activities.
- Collaborated in quality assurance activities.
BH Solutions Group, Salt Lake City, UT
March 2003 – April 2006
- Conducted individual and group counseling.
- Formulated service plans and monthly reports.
- Outlined individualized student service plans.
- Managed student files and imparted information to treatment team.
- Handled aggressive clients as coached by safe crisis management.
Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education
Argosy University, Sarasota, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated