Reading Specialist Resume Example
Here is the Reading Specialist Resume example:
3006 Jewell Road
Golden Valley, MN 55427
Job Objective Seeking position as a Reading Specialist in which my abilities as a specialist can be utilized to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience on teaching secondary level and managing training at elementary grades
- Thorough knowledge of scientific based research
- Deep knowledge of interpreting test results
- Immense ability to coordinate with teachers and students
- Exceptional ability to provide support to various teachers in school
- Excellent communication skills
- Skilled to work with adult learners
- Proficient in instructional delivery techniques
Advanced Learners, Golden Valley, MN
May 2006 – Present
- Managed and implemented three year reading improvement grant programs.
- Coordinated with various schools on literacy programs.
- Monitored progress of programs and performed formal and informal assessments.
- Provided support to teachers in all developing and implementing all teaching strategies.
- Collaborated with ASLEP staff and classroom teachers and developed literacy based activities.
- Participated in curriculum activities and assisted teams.
- Assisted departments in selection reading materials for audience.
The Leona Group, Golden Valley, MN
March 2003 – April 2006
- Assisted in eligible students and provided reading services to all.
- Designed designing reading programs on various data based theories.
- Performed regular assessment of students through Test of Phonological Processing.
- Provided tutorial services to students in IEP.
- Participated in treatment team for each student.
- Ensured incorporation of reading in all vocational classes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education
National College, Lynchburg, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated