Academic Support Resume
Here is the Academic Support Resume example:
395 Swick Hill Street
Pierre Part, LA 70339
Job Objective Seeking a position as Academic Support in a reputed organization where I can utilize my knowledge and experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge of educational systems applications
- Profound knowledge of academic requirements as stated in the University catalogs
- Sound knowledge of computerized student information systems, database systems development and administration
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Applications, especially Word, Outlook and Excel
- Exceptional ability to apply rule sets to complex information using logic, analytical techniques and deductive reasoning
- Uncommon ability to manage sensitive and confidential issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Academic Support, August 2005 – Present
North Plainfield Public School, Pierre Part, LA
- Accompanied curriculum deans and academic program directors to establish necessary degree and program requirements within the degree audit system.
- Supported functions for the degree audit system and student information system.
- Communicated with the student information system and the degree audit development team.
- Conducted training with advisors, academic departments and students concerning implementation and ongoing usage of the degree audit and student information systems.
- Represented the Academic Administration and Services Department in discussions and negotiations.
- Solved problems with vendors, contractors and other external parties.
- Identified and analyzed operational procedures to improve productivity and efficiency.
Academic Support, May 2000 – July 2005
Princeton University, Pierre Part, LA
- Analyzed performance of student, matched against Connections Academy curricular options and suggested courses of study appropriate for each student.
- Examined Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) and other Special Educational documentation for compliance and completeness.
- Evaluated transcripts and determined transferable credit.
- Interacted with Principals and Teachers to determine appropriate placements for students and families with specific needs.
- Manipulated reports utilizing the Learning Management System.
- Administered accounts in the Connections Academy Learning Management System and other third party accounts.
Bachelor Degree in Education, William Carey College, Mississippi, MS
Masters Degree in Education Administration, DeVry University–Kansas City, Missouri, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Assistant Basketball Coach Resume Examples
- Assistant Golf Course Superintendent Resume Examples
- Assistant Sports Information Director Resume Examples
- Athletic Academic Advisor Resume Examples
- Athletic Coach Resume Examples
- Athletic Equipment Manager Resume Examples
- Athletic Secretary Resume Examples
- Baseball Coach Resume Examples
- Certified Athletic Trainer Resume Examples
- Cheerleading Coach Resume Examples