Assistant Athletic Director Resume Example
Here is the Assistant Athletic Director Resume example:
2439 Oakway Lane
City Of Commerce, CA 90040
Job Objective Seeking employment as Assistant Athletic Director in a qualified organization in order to bring my years of expertise in the industry to the table.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience as a high school head coach and athletic director
- In-depth knowledge of NCAA rules, administrative policies, procedures, practices and programs
- Thorough knowledge of collegiate and professional athletic communications office
- Familiarity with NCAA Conference and University rules and regulations
- Deep knowledge of equipment and resources requirements associated with diverse athletics programs
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel and Desktop Publishing Programs
- Exceptional ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality with sensitive information
- Profound ability to assist in hiring and supervising personnel
Assistant Athletic Director, August 2005 – Present
Collegiate Sports Employer, City Of Commerce, CA
- Scheduled, administered and promoted leagues, group exercise classes and Kid zone activities.
- Developed, promoted and marketed all Athletic programs and events.
- Interacted with Member Relations Director to schedule and publicize Athletic events.
- Interacted with new Members to conduct an athletic orientation into the facility.
- Maintained equipment in a professional manner and ensured that the environment is safe for all those who use the facility.
- Increased the Club’s athletic facilities to reduce attrition and attract new members.
Assistant Athletic Director, May 2000 – July 2005
Kennesaw State Athletics, City Of Commerce, CA
- Coordinated marketing and promotions for all intercollegiate athletics programs.
- Managed the corporate sponsorship and partnership program for athletics.
- Provided some assistance with management of the athletics web site.
- Assisted in other departmental and university wide projects and initiatives as analyzed by the Director of Athletics.
Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education, Fullerton College, Fullerton, CA
Master’s Degree in Physical Education, Stratford University, Falls Church, VA