Assistant Basketball Coach Resume
Here is the Assistant Basketball Coach Resume example:
1743 Lyndon Street
Northampton, PA 18067
Job Objective Looking for the job of an Assistant Basketball coach where I can utilize my skills in coaching and develop various training programs to increase the strength and stamina of athletes.
- Assistant Basketball Coach, 2007 – Present
- High School Athletics, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Developed and managed practice arrangements and organizational meetings.
- Applied the most effective tactical methods in developing the players.
- Provided a safe and enjoyable environment for all basketball players.
- Designed developmental plans for players individually.
- Prepared players to participate in basketball games and coached them during games.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent ability to perform a variety of tasks and to work well with team
- Strong experience in health and physical fitness activities
- Sound knowledge about NCAA rules, policies and regulations
- Wide knowledge in coaching philosophy
- Broad knowledge of basketball shooting, dribbling and passing skills
B.S in Business Administration, 2005, Southeast Missouri State University
M.S in Sports Leadership, 2007, West Chester University of Pennsylvania
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated