Assistant Coach Resume Example
Here is the Assistant Coach Resume example:
4059 Mapleview Drive
Hudson, FL 34669
Job Objective Obtain a position as an Assistant Coach in a reputed organization where my teaching and communication skills can be fully utilized.
- Assistant Coach, 2006 – Present
- California State University, Los Angeles, California
- Taught fundamental skills and treated athletic injuries.
- Provided personal guidance in training sessions.
- Recruited players and attended all practices.
- Helped the head coach with game preparation, team practice session and recruiting.
- Observed and recorded student practices and games.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong ability to perform several tasks
- Profound knowledge of defensive and offensive coaching strategies
- Immense ability to motivate and counsel academically qualified student athletes
- Strong running, long jump and short putt skills
- Extended ability to communicate with athletes and conduct drills
Diploma of Sport Development, 2005, Saginaw Valley State University
Queensland Certificate of Education, 2006, Mississippi College, USA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated