Assistant Football Coach Resume Example
Here is the Assistant Football Coach Resume example:
1484 Elk Creek Road
Lithonia, GA 30058
Job Objective To secure a challenging position as an Assistant Football coach.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge in football tactics and techniques
- Strong ability to offer tactful and positive criticism
- Sound coaching, recruiting and leadership skills
- Wide knowledge of football coaching and conditioning techniques
- Extended ability to instruct the offensive and defensive tactical skills
- Assistant Football Coach, 2007 – Present
- Columbia University, NY
- Recruited and trained the members of the football program.
- Prepared and implemented progressive Football coaching techniques.
- Ensured a positive and fun environment during practice sessions.
- Developed various aspects of the Football program.
- Encouraged students to participate in physical activities and sports.
B.S in Social Studies, 2005, Alcon State University
M.S in Liberal Arts, 2007, Mississippi College, USA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated