Assistant Soccer Coach Resume
Here is the Assistant Soccer Coach Resume example:
2150 Alpha Avenue
Cumby, TX 75433
Job Objective Looking for a challenging position as an Assistant Soccer Coach where I can utilize new coaching techniques that will help to develop capability to be successful.
- Assistant Soccer Coach, 2007 – Present
- Georgia Southern University
- Prepared and maintained up-to-date lesson plans and goals for season practice drills and procedures.
- Coordinated and monitored the intercollegiate soccer program.
- Planned and developed practice sessions and motivated the soccer team.
- Instructed passing, correct trapping, dribbling and shooting techniques.
- Provided motivational support for the goalkeeper.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Broad knowledge of NCAA soccer rules.
- Solid administrative and organizational skill.
- Immense ability to handle several tasks simultaneously.
- Strong ability to assist the soccer recruitment program.
- Excellent understanding of modern soccer rules and regulations.
B.S in Commerce, 2005, University of Oklahoma
M.S in Sports Leadership, 2007, University of Washington
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated