Athletic Trainer Resume Example
Here is the Athletic Trainer Resume example:
4940 Khale Street
Walterboro, SC 29488
Job Objective Searching for the opportunity to work as Athletic Trainer by securing a position with growing firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of medical terminology
- Exceptional ability to organize and effectively set priorities
- Profound ability to maintain a dependable schedule for work hours
- Strong ability to work in a busy, team-oriented environment
Select Medical Corporation, Walterboro, SC
February 2009 – Present
- Assessed and reported about recovering athletes to physicians.
- Planned and implemented preventive programs for athletic injury and illness.
- Worked with physicians regarding treatment programs for athletic injuries.
- Developed training routines to boost athletic performance.
- Instructed coaches, athletes and physicians athletic injuries care and prevention.
- Recommended special diets to improve athletes’ health.
Tidewater Physical Therapy, Walterboro, SC
September 2005 – January 2009
- Provided community events with athletic training.
- Collaborated with physicians and therapists.
- Prevented, rehabilitated and reconditioned athletic injuries.
- Provided educational athletic training programs to community.
- Assisted and implemented sports medicine programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education
Lyndon State College, Lyndonville, VT