Baseball General Manager Resume
Here is the Baseball General Manager Resume example:
4940 Sardis Sta
Arlington, TX 76011
Job Objective Seeking Baseball General Manager Position with the perfect company that gives me the opportunity to learn and gain more experience in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in playing baseball, developing operating budgets for games and working as a general manager
- Outstanding knowledge of information technology
- Profound knowledge of baseball operations
- Remarkable ability to evaluate skills for sport
- Exceptional ability to identify and resolve problems
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to supervise athletes and effective working
Baseball General Manager
ABL, Arlington, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Managed setting up of franchise. Identified locations and prepared an agreement for office space and hired volunteers.
- Administered efficient working of government funded projects and recommended upgrades.
- Maintained everyday operations and ensured regular pays to all employees and volunteers.
- Monitored all revenue and expenses for ticket sales in stadiums for various events.
- Prepared and established an annual business plans.
- Coordinated with State Baseball Associations and determined a revenue strategy.
- Developed marketing and sponsorship strategies.
Baseball Operations Internships
Ripken Baseball, Arlington, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with staff and implemented training programs for various teams.
- Organized tournaments by announcing games and providing optimal levels of customer service to guests.
- Assisted other departments in performing all ground crew duties.
- Maintained professionalism in work and provided optimal services to internal and external clients.
- Prepared a training program and determined brand values.
- Assisted staff in ensuring achievement of all objectives.
High School Baseball – Assistant Coach
Trigg County Public Schools, Arlington, TX
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed coaching for all scheduled games and practice sessions.
- Maintained an inventory of equipments and distributed it appropriately as required.
- Provided and maintained effective locker room facilities for athletes.
- Prepared records for all athletes and assisted in presenting awards.
- Ensured compliance to all health and safety regulations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Administration
Catawba College, Salisbury, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated