Cheerleading Coach Resume
Here is the Cheerleading Coach Resume example:
3509 Austin Avenue
Savannah, GA 31405
Job Objective To obtain a challenging position as Cheerleading coach utilizing my abilities and experience in performing duties.
- Cheerleading Coach, 2007 – Present
- Bishop Gorman HS, NV
- Conducted practices in a lively and organized manner.
- Organized guidelines for dress and routines.
- Conducted stunt and gymnastic training.
- Recommend cheerleaders to take part in other campus events.
- Arranged transportation, accommodation and food for the cheerleading squad.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills
- Broad experience in cheerleading and choreography
- Solid understanding of the NCS/CIF and TCAL rules and regulations
- Strong ability to work with a team to guide them to success
- Excellent time-out and halftime ideas and innovative choreography
B.S in Commerce, 2005, University of Hawaii
M.S in Communication Arts, 2007, Boise State University
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated