Gymnastics Coach Resume Example
Here is the Gymnastics Coach Resume example:
1304 Poplar Lane
Miami, FL 33176
Job Objective Looking for the job of Gymnastics coach where I can utilize my skills in coaching and develop various training programs to increase the strength and stamina of athletes.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of exercise techniques.
- Profound knowledge of gymnastic equipment.
- Strong ability to monitor practice sessions and exercises.
- Broad working knowledge of instructing modern gymnastic skills.
- Gymnastics Coach, 2007 – Present
- Wilbur Cross High School, CT
- Developed and implemented health and wellness programs.
- Instructed fitness, gymnastic activities and techniques.
- Coached with gymnastics equipment such as trampolines and weights.
- Instructed physical movement activities such as lifting, bending, walking with arms and hands.
- Taught several exercise activities such as stretching, cardiovascular exercise, strength training and warm ups.
B.S in Fitness Exercise, 2005, Utah State University
M.S in Gymnastics Coach Certification, 2007, West Virginia University
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated