Martial Arts Instructor Resume Example
Here is the Martial Arts Instructor Resume example:
3303 Hampton Meadows
Boston, MA 2110
Job Objective Seeking a challenging Martial Arts Instructor position utilizing creativity and true desire to educate.
- Martial Arts Instructor, 2006 to Present
- Authentic Wing Chun Kung Fu, South Miami, FL
- Instructed martial arts theory and philosophy.
- Taught martial arts techniques, kicks, punches, knees and elbows.
- Instructed people in all aspects of a martial art, self defence and physical conditioning to philosophy and history.
- Observed and evaluated students and gave them feedback on their progress.
- Organized training in principles of combat and core values.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of martial art, self defence and physical conditioning to philosophy
- Sound knowledge of combating skills and breaking techniques
- Immense ability to develop various training programs
- Strong ability to help the students in the process of developing confidence through martial arts
- Broad knowledge of different styles of Martial arts such as Tai chi, Tai Chi sword and Kung Fu
B.S in Physical Education, 2004, Georgetown University
Martial Arts Certification, 2006, Harvard University
Martial Arts Instructor Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated