Sponsorship Coordinator Resume
Here is the Sponsorship Coordinator Resume example:
2160 Amethyst Drive
Adrian, MI 49221
Job Objective Sponsorship Coordinator with exceptional skills looking for a job in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in sponsor solicitation and sponsorship program coordination
- Profound knowledge of organization policies, proposal writing, and budget management practices
- Outstanding knowledge of Microsoft Office and database systems
- Familiarity with creation and presentation of sponsorship and promotional materials
- Ability to handle and protect confidential and sensitive data
- Ability to contact sponsors through e-mail, telephone, and postal correspondence
The Taubman Company, Adrian, MI
August 2012 – Present
- Created, managed, and implemented beneficial sponsorship programs involving sponsors.
- Researched, sourced, and contacted new sponsors and donors, efficiently.
- Prepared and distributed interesting sponsorship information packets and materials.
- Established and retained strong professional relationships with all sponsors.
- Developed and maintained sponsorship-related computerized records and reports, accurately.
- Contacted and liaised with external vendors regarding sponsorship programs.
Kingdom Consulting LLC, Adrian, MI
May 2009 – July 2012
- Authored and presented grant and sponsorship proposals to sponsors and donors.
- Planned, executed, and coordinated sponsor solicitation programs, as required.
- Developed, maintained, and implemented sponsorship benefits contracts, efficiently.
- Received, processed, and documented all incoming payments from sponsors.
- Completed and maintained work-related paperwork, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Greeted visiting sponsors and attended meetings with them, as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Management
Eastern Mennonite University, Harrisonburg, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated