Sports Agent Resume Example
Here is the Sports Agent Resume example:
2764 N Macondray Ln
Bristol, TN 37620
Job Objective Seek a Sports Agent position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Sports Agent, May 2004 – Present
Deckers Outdoor Corp., Bristol, TN
- Managed website and continual content feeds from internally and externally Life.
- Facilitated contract negotiation with legal dept. and Life Agents and Panelists.
- Ensured timely adherence to all contractual obligations such as wardrobe and equipment branding, media appearances and interviews, photo and video shoots, and trade shows and event appearances.
- Managed complex annual, quarterly and project budgets, including collecting invoices and documentation, and securing payments from outside contractors.
- Worked with Branded Content Manager and Business Manager to reconcile all budgetary expenses with strict adherence to internal processes and timelines.
Sports Agent, March 2002– April 2004
Sports Industry Employer, Bristol, TN
- Managed travel arrangements and media appearances.
- Worked on site at booth and other locations to maintain appropriate brand presence visually and managed interactions with the general public.
- Participated in execution of bi-annual sales meetings and trade shows including production of a sales meeting special events.
- Responded to all sports related inquiries for sponsorship such as providing written and verbal responses, sending out branding materials when requested, as well as creating and sending gift certificates.
- Collected content post event and secured all necessary legal rights for promotion and publication.
- Assisted Branded Content team with onsite management in multiple locations.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable working experience in the sports industry
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Comfortable with customer and prospect communication
- In depth knowledge of Accounting principles, procedures & standards
- Solid Understanding of General Ledger charts of account
- Detail oriented with strong analytic, investigative and problem solving skills
- Proficiency with Excel, Access and Microsoft AX
- Ability to travel for long periods of time
Associate Degree in Sports Management, Southside Virginia Community College, Alberta, VA
Sports Agent Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated