Actuarial Assistant Resume
Here is the Actuarial Assistant Resume example:
10010 Vanderbilt Cir
Charleston, SC, 29401
Objective Seeking a position as Actuarial Assistant where extensive experience and superior organization skills will be fully utilized.
Summary of Skills:
- Huge experience working with group risk products
- Profound knowledge of insurance principles
- Strong PC and programming skills in facilitating report productions
- Proficient in MS Access, Excel and SQL
- Good attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Self motivated and self managed attitude
- Ability to handle phone calls, email and fax
- Ability to handle administrative functions and complete projects
Cloud Productions, Charleston, SC
August 2005 to till date
- Calculated actuarial reserves and related liabilities on a monthly basis.
- Ensured annual statement reserve filings were fully and accurately completed.
- Prepared analysis of the mortality experience.
- Assisted in the compilation of data for our auditors.
- Ensured auditors about the products and the approaches.
AP Productions, Charleston, SC
May 2000 to July 2005
- Provided support to actuaries and others by performing analysis.
- Assisted with applying actuarial theories, techniques, and procedures.
- Provided technical assistance and information to other departments.
- Assisted in the creation and maintenance of computer software and data.
Bachelor’s Degree in Math, Statistics, Actuarial Science
University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated