2462 Hanover Street
West Nyack, NY 10994
Job Objective Dedicated Analytics Manager looking for an opportunity to work for reputable company where my skills and experience will be of value.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in supervising and analyzing various data
- Outstanding knowledge of third party data tools
- Profound knowledge of research practices and procedures
- Immense ability to work according to scientific methodologies
- Exceptional ability to maintain optimal levels of customer services
- Operational skills to analyze data qualitatively
- Proficient with 3rdparty data tools – NITRO, Answers, BuzzMetrics, Homescan
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
SunTrust, West Nyack, NY
October 2008 – Present
- Performed ad hoc analysis of projects, collected and evaluated data.
- Monitored work plans and oversaw final products for projects.
- Managed staff, evaluated performance and conducted appropriate appraisals for same.
- Prepared required presentations for various seminars and meetings.
- Developed various state and federal health care policies.
- Coordinated with project teams and prepared required goals and objectives accurately.
- Ensured optimal level of customer services with help of customers.
- Analyzed customer requirement and developed plans according to customer requirement.
Javelin, West Nyack, NY
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with director and developed analysis plan for clients.
- Monitored all internal requests and resolved all issues for account and brand teams.
- Assisted account planning teams in analyzing marketing campaigns.
- Developed statistical models to garner and calculate success of each campaign.
- Trained and provided guidance to various senior analysts.
- Collaborated with account teams and identified key target campaigns.
Atlas Systems, West Nyack, NY
May 1998 – July 2003
- Administered everyday work according to Strategic Communication Development Cycle.
- Managed work according to analytical framework and prepared conclusions.
- Documented all work and maintained records for same.
- Analyzed plans and implemented project plans according to client requirement.
- Maintained records of Quality Control feedback and prepared records for same.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Analysis
Concordia University, Portland, OR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated